Items marked with * are cooked to temperature. Consuming cooked to temperature, raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- Hand battered and fried homemade pimento cheese served with ranch.
- SOFT PRETZEL $8Served with queso and spicy mustard.
- Chicken tenders and french fries, with your choice of sauce.
- Fresh fried, and seasoned with salt and vinegar.
- NACHOS $11Diced grilled chicken topped with queso, scallions, jalapeños and tomatoes.
- Homemade with a kick, served with tortilla chips and celery.
LEMON PEPPER, HONEY BBQ, BARBALO, BUFFALO, SALT & VINEGAR, DRY CAJUN, HORSERADISH BUFFALO, JACK DANIELS BBQ, SPICY TERIYAKI
Dressings: Ranch, Blue Cheese, Citrus Vinaigrette, Honey Mustard, Caesar, Italian, Balsamic Vinaigrette, House Gorgonzola
- Kale mix, sunflower seeds, tomatoes and red onions tossed in citrus vinaigrette. Topped with bacon, bleu cheese crumbles and 2 over easy eggs*. (Add chicken +4, salmon +5, shrimp +5)
- Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onion and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Grilled salmon with candied walnuts, crumbled goat cheese served over mixed greens, tossed in our citrus vinaigrette.
- BUFFALO CHICKEN $11Buffalo style chicken tenders, topped with blue cheese crumbles served over mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions.
- PLAZA $9Avocado, tomato, cucumbers, red onions and green peppers served over mixed greens. Tossed with citrus vinaigrette.(Add chicken +4, salmon +5, shrimp +5)
All sandwiches served with french fries.
- Sandwich topped with Jack Daniel’s bbq sauce, bacon and cheese.
- Fried chicken with buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and ranch.
- MONTEREY CHICKEN $10Grilled chicken breast, topped with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, salsa, lettuce and tomato.
- SOUTHERN CHICKEN $11Hand battered, fried chicken breast, pimento cheese,bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- BBQ PORK $11Locally sourced pork shoulder from Brookwood Farms, slow roasted and pulled with our Jack Daniels bbq sauce, topped with slaw.
Served with lettuce, tomato, and french fries.
- WAREHOUSE $10Topped with Jack Daniels bbq sauce bacon and cheddar cheese.
- TEX MEX* $11Topped with guacamole, bacon, pepper jack cheese and chipotle ranch.
- THE PIGGYBACK* $12Hand pulled pork, sharp cheddar, smokey bbq, slaw, and jumbo onion ring.
- MAC DADDY* $12Pimento mac & cheese, crispy jalapeño, applewood bacon, beer battered onion ring.
- VEGGIE $9Black bean burger topped with melted pepper jack cheese.
- Served with rice and seasonal vegetables. (Goes great with Catawba White Zombie or Hook and Ladder Chardonnay)
- PORK PLATTER $15Hand pulled Brookwood Farms pork shoulder, served with slaw and mac & cheese. (Enhance with NoDa Jam Session)
- Linguini tossed with blackened chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms in a light parmesan cream sauce with garlic bread. (Excellent with Ca del Sarto Pinot Grigio or Stella)
- FISH AND CHIPS $13Crispy pub style fish and chips served with french fries, slaw and a side of tartar sauce. (Pair well with Duck Rabbit Milk Stout)
- SESAME CHICKEN $13Grilled chicken tossed in spicy teriyaki sauce and served over a bed of rice and broccoli. (Complimented by Benziger Chardonnay or Catawaba White Zombie)
- COLE SLAW, FRESH CUT FRIES, SEASONAL VEGETABLES, SWEET POTATO FRIES, KALE MIX, BROCCOLI, RICE
- MAC & CHEESE $5
Served with breakfast potatoes and choice of white or wheat toast. Served till 3pm.
Applewood smoked bacon and cheddar cheese.
Bell peppers, red onions and jalapeños, topped with salsa and pepper jack cheese.
Tomatos, red oinions, bell peppers, mushrooms and cheddar cheese.
(Served until 2:30 pm.)
Our twist on the traditional, topped with sausage gravy, served with a side of syrup.
SHRIMP & GRITS $13White stone ground grits topped with shrimp, tomatoes, bacon, scallions and parmesan cheese.
Scrambled eggs, pimento cheese, green onions, bacon and diced tomatoes wrapped in a flour tortilla.
HANGOVER HELPER $12Two belgian waffles stuffed with scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese and topped with sausage gravy.
Two eggs, bacon or sausage, grits or potatoes and white or wheat toast.